Thursday, August 16, 2012

Beeswax is Sticky

It's been almost a year since I've blogged. WOW. Slacker. Yeah. Life happened.


Want to know what's on my mind today?? Child-bearing.

Apparently inquiring minds want to know if another little one will be added to our family...I know this because I get asked on an almost daily basis. I get jabs and pokes fairly consistently, all in dialogue form.

Sorry friends, that's just not a topic I discuss; I have too many dear friends who CAN'T have more children and it's in poor taste for me to act like it's simply a decision that can easily be made...merely a switch that can be turned on and off...

I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but please respect my privacy regarding the topic and the feelings of my friends who don't have a choice!

Quite frankly, it's none of your beeswax.

And if you'd like an awesome article, read HERE. I especially like Response #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment