Monday, August 22, 2011

Quick Update

This weekend I didn't get all my water in nor did I eat all that well or exercise. So imagine my surprise this morning when I was down another pound!!

I've made progress in lots of other areas though. My MIL sent back with my son a box of her super delicious sugar cookies yesterday. I've had a total of 1/2 of a cookie. Go me! I usually devour these, so that's major improvement.

Last night, I laid out my workout clothes and set my alarm for 6:15am. Those of you who know me are probably laughing (I am NOT a morning person!) So I actually got out of the bed when my alarm went off, went to the bathroom, took a peek out the window and to my horror, realized it was pitch black outside. That walk soooo did not happen! But I did make up for it tonight by walking over 1.5 miles and I'm proud that I made myself do that.
I also ate fairly well today so overall it was a good day on my journey! Hoping for another one tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I need to get to "working out" with the Kinetic again. Just hasn't happened since little man's nap time is my cleaning time (minus vacuuming).

    ReplyDelete