Saturday, June 25, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 2

My Favorite Song

I don't actually have one favorite song. To even try to narrow it down would take hours on end. I've always loved music-any kind-and have always been musically inclined. I actually played the flute in the band in middle school and have played the piano since I was 7.

So here are a few of my very favorites:

This song has always been a favorite...probably since high school. I never get tired of it.
Loggins & Messina-Danny's Song (although I like the Anne Murray version too)





I've always adored The Beatles but I remember getting to know this song one summer at an archaeology summer camp. (yes, random, I know!) I remember hearing The Beatles music everytime the group of kids would get in the van to go somewhere. My roomie was a huge Beatles fan and there were four of us that just clicked that summer. Fun times! And one of the best Beatles songs!
The Beatles- In My Life




The singers of this group are a little hard to look at, in my opinion, but their voices make up for it!
Extreme-More Than Words




No comments:

Post a Comment